Thursday, January 19, 2012

Reflection

Through out this whole semester I have grown a lot, not only as a writer but as an person. In the beginning I was a terrible writer and easily made several mistakes that were just common sense mistakes. Before I started school I dreaded the class because writing was my worst enemy. Once in it, my mood changed totally. I started writing more and more ideas would roam through my head. I had so much fun being able to express things through writing. When I did have troubles with writing I would always ask either of my teachers and they would give me so many helpful hitns and things to correct. I also asked my friend Rubin and he helped me with some ideas to write about.

With my whole writing career I would be honored now to say that I can write a good research paper. Through out my high school life I have had to do other research papers but I was taught the wrong way of writing them. Now when I write I go through it with ease and actually enjoy it. With writing papers I learned that you need to use ideas that actual have true meaning to you. With this the writing will be well developed and be full of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment